Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Zeiss Jenazoom Lenses




  • I had two years of my life, always said that I would be your wife. That is anything that happened when life was so simple? Everyone knows my name, I can not change. I'm the same girl, I went from the beginning. Whatever I order, you came and changed it. And you left me broken-hearted. Do not want to work it, no, just want to take the easy route. You put your hands up and walk away. When times are hard you always walk away. You get angry and you walk away. Because it is so difficult for you to talk to me, when you is so easy to get away? So ... here I am, driving down the street, looking for a sign, where you can find the person of my dreams. When you come to me? When you come to me? I'm sick of trying. PA will go home to where I am. And you can go there and stay intact. I will live running, but baby I'll be moving. So there I go, I'm leaving you alone. What are you doing? Now all your fears are coming true. You had my heart, my soul you had, you had all that ... no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment