Monday, July 28, 2008

How Long To Get Isee Test Results

the ultimate art of taste (culinary offerings)


belongs to feel good and culinary delight, rich, light, as the palate and gentle stimulation of the senses.

The ingredients for my very special meals are often
also not simply on the market.

I have collected many ingredients from nature,
near the top of the mountains,
himself or refer, which I can not find
from Germany of> Meat Landscapes mbh <.
I also put special natural wines, liqueurs
weeks and months to before using.
fish and meat I draw confidence from sources, usually directly from farmers and fishermen.
part very rare vegetables and salads from far away I get from the organic farmers, land biosphere, which cultivate such a> Pro Spezia Rara products again.
ready Everything I too fresh and so there are not all my menus throughout the year.

special about my approach is perhaps that you can enjoy with me as a couple in love or in small intimate groups and are disturbed by anyone.
Whether as a couple, Four or more (max. 8 people), you are to eat naked. contact
on the ground before the fireplace in the skins and even enjoy the preparation of this holistic delights in the gluten of the fire.
You can even determine the speed of your enjoyment to devote between love or one of my art exhibitions, or enjoy some spa or take a walk sometimes.

Accompanied by the relaxing sounds of soft music, come in to my feel-good paradise.
There are no common cards and you and your guests will be surprised by the preparation of the agreed delicacies.
is also the first-class food in small, bite-sized snacks served, what the use of cutlery does not really necessary.
you can hardly hold on to traditional table manners, eating with their hands rather
or feed each other tenderly and passionately.

The atmosphere of my one oriental style similar hard space provides a sexy frame
for an evening dinner in the sea of candles, a revival let the love in the rose fest, a chivalrous times, even with your partner, a fairy tale wedding the same, as it experienced only Snow White, or as a feast to the whole of Nero's dreams, a sense of frenzy like 1001 or a gourmet night Opéra in romantic festive style.

Dishes such as salmon and foie gras chocolates in summer meadow flowers and a real> forza machiato <, schneeweiße Spargeln auf caramelisiertem Knoblauch-Rhabarbermousse mit Babykartoffeln, Bergbachforellen im Kristallkleid zu Brennnessel/Sauerampfer-Spinat und Bachsteinmooslikör, Lammhaxen auf purpurrotem Tabulée mit Datteln und schwarzen Oliven, Ziegenkäsefondue mit frischen feigen, Rosensorbet und Holundermuffins mit Marzipan oder andere exotische Geschmackserlebnisse bieten eine kulinarische Vielfalt und bringen garantiert den Kitzel für Ihren verwöhnten Gaumen.
many ideas for my meals I collect from fable or fairy tales, from operas or movies. Many are from my imagination, my travels and countless times when I lived with indigenous people, in homes of high societies went in and out or from historical readings of past times.
way I know to all courts always wonderful stories, reckless personal narratives, links from ancient traditions or funny incidents during Ertüffteln of culinary delights.
(Also worth mal- and pleasurable as a small, very special cooking classes to experience. My pleasure workshops open up new dimensions of nutrition, new creations in your everyday cooking and new opportunities in social communication in my Favourite site location! Ask me to it.)
In the performance, I braid-Artperennis this kind of enjoyment einfachmit one, as it is needed. It is always a very harmonious pleasure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment