Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Diagram Of Diverter Valve

Gloss Mania

I DM and from P2 to a small package get to try. And indeed it is the Gloss Mania eyeliner and mascara both Gloss Mania will be available in early February in the DM-markets.

Gloss Mascara Mania

I have to tell me the package has already been mentioned a lot. It is in matt black with red, shiny stripes.


The mascara is a new formula. You should now be particularly smearing and jet black. This I can only confirm. The mascara lasts very well. The brush is made of rubber. Normally I'm not really a fan of, but the brush I was very confident. The Brush should save much more color and separates the lashes very well.



it will cost € 3.25 and the content of 6 ml


Gloss Mania eyeliner

is also here is the packaging in matte black with red gländendem.



The pigmentation in the eyeliner is higher and thus it promises a better coverage. I have not tried it yet unfortunately, but it follows of course. The applicator is a little different because it also consists of rubber and the front is very fine. So should also thin lines be a problem.
It will cost € 2.95 and contains 3 ml


What I find particularly interesting in the products is the new ingredient Purisilk. This is a herbal drug with micro proteins. This should provide protection. They are also suitable PEG-free, odorless and very important for contact lens wearers.


My opinion:
The mascara will buy more I definitely, because it appeals to me a lot.
The eyeliner I do not think he is different than other eyeliners, but for 2,95 € is totally worth it in order and also a further acquisition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment