Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Alter Ladies Slacks

third School of Fashion meets P & C

I was no longer possible you tell them before Saturday. I was one of the 60 pupils of the great at the event were allowed to be there. It was the worst about what career options you have at Peek & Cloppenburg. The event took place in the review showrooms in Dusseldorf. Here you can read it again.
I have agreed with me the love of Tammy Pays de Reves on the train and found one pretty quickly. Your blog is still quite fresh, but definitely worth a look.
There was an hour early we were in Dusseldorf has devious course of Starbucks around the time to knock them dead and get to know us better.




's the love Tammy, HERE is also found her on her blog:)


dress: H & M, shoes: MQ23, Jacket: Primark, scarf: Primark, Chain: Primark


I make it also accessible to the eyes have it:)


Letzendllich Thats has a small goodiebag with key information and small gifts.

It was a wonderful, informative day. I have met many interesting people and am really glad that there are such events.

0 comments:

Post a Comment